• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    Way to endear yourself to the masses on your first post.
    I was mostly offended by the incorrect spelling of nonsense.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

ClearSky are good and if you like we can split the referal cheque

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
        Way to endear yourself to the masses on your first post.

Comment

This is getting fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom at Anderson Griffin View Post
            Pot. Kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by JonNorris@Crunch View Post
              This is getting fun.
              Pass the dip Jon

Maybe we can get the thread back on topic now though Personally I think the CTA qualification adds more value to dealing with contractors than ACCA because large parts of ACCA are to do with accounting policies and various other things that won't affect contractors. However, the thing that having a professional qualification means it that the individuals holding them have to keep up to date with the ever changing legislation and maintain on going professional development.

That said, I think experience counts for a lot in this game, having the qualification is one thing but having an in depth knowledge of all areas affecting contractors is another thing entirely!

Just out of interest, I'm waiting to see what will happen with what ever practicing certificates are held by NW & SJD. If the people who hold these leave then will others within the organisations be able to take responsibility for the on going compliance and get their own practicing certificates or will the firms simply not hold them going forward............

Martin
              Contratax Ltd

Comment

Working...
              X