Buying Co. assets - any limitations on what I can buy? Buying Co. assets - any limitations on what I can buy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 22 of 22

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pmasoft View Post
    OK fair enough, guess I just saw it as a query that warranted an explanation. End of the day guess we all want to minimise the tax take.

I have to ask and will probably get shot down for it...what is a sockie?
    Ok, I'll bite.

A sockie is a fake ID created by one of several types of poster:-

Many times perma banned - Pure troll, often thinks it's a funny or clever persona, but 99% of the time that's only the opinion of the sockie maker.
    Comedy value ID from a real poster - This is sadly rare, but some exist, take James Tiberius Kirk ID as an example.
    Trolling account of a regular poster - Way to protect the main posting account but act like a total dick.

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Ok, I'll bite.

A sockie is a fake ID created by one of several types of poster:-

Many times perma banned - Pure troll, often thinks it's a funny or clever persona, but 99% of the time that's only the opinion of the sockie maker.
    Comedy value ID from a real poster - This is sadly rare, but some exist, take James Tiberius Kirk ID as an example.
    Trolling account of a regular poster - Way to protect the main posting account but act like a total dick.
    OK thanks for the info.