Creditors Voluntary Liquidation Creditors Voluntary Liquidation - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 106

Still gathering requirements...

HMRC lodged claim for CT. But I dont have money to pay that at least for the next 5 years.

Any one please guide me to go through this pain?

I agree initial checks or knowledge would have made but new to this world. I have relied full on accountant but came to know that thats not correct. At the end I am in a big hell and causing more sleepless night from over few months.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by spec0203 View Post
    Can I know what do you mean by OP?
    OP = original poster. You.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Faqqed Off

I have owed the money to HMRC around 17k and no funds in the company account as there was no trading.
    Not true. There were no funds in the company because you had declared an illegal dividend and took the money out that didn't belong to the company.

You spent money that belonged to HMRC, so somehow you need to rectify that. And if the dividend is reclassified as undeclared income, then you'll have PAYE and NI to pay on top of the corporation tax bill.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

I Am Legend

HMRC lodged claim for CT. But I dont have money to pay that at least for the next 5 years.

Any one please guide me to go through this pain?

I agree initial checks or knowledge would have made but new to this world. I have relied full on accountant but came to know that thats not correct. At the end I am in a big hell and causing more sleepless night from over few months.
    HMRC are not going to wait 5 years. It will be 3 years tops.

You are going to need a personal liquidator.

Sorry, but from what you have said, there is no simple solution. You owe HMRC the money. You need to find that money. Do you have any assets? Are you married? Any children?

I have started threads before on going bankrupt. Its not that bad by all accounts. Tough for a while, but a lot better when you get going.

BP
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Many Thanks for all the replies and its much appreciated.

I will find some source or personal loan to pay that money as HMRC lodged claim for that.

Super poster

Default ....

Thanks for the reply.

I have owed the money to HMRC around 17k and no funds in the company account as there was no trading. Hence took advice of friends and went for CVL (Creditors voluntary liquidation). After 12 months liquidator asking why you took dividends when there is a CT is due.

I am not doing any trading after company made insolvent.

I have left the country after the company made insolvent and came recently to UK to find a job.
    I am a little lost by this aspect.

Are you a UK citizen? Did you spend all the money and leave then come back when you thought it was safe to do so? And now you find that HMRC have a long memory?

I Am Legend

Many Thanks for all the replies and its much appreciated.

I will find some source or personal loan to pay that money as HMRC lodged claim for that.
    That would make sense! It will be a weight off your mind.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

My post count is Majestic

Sorry, but from what you have said, there is no simple solution. You owe HMRC the money. You need to find that money. Do you have any assets? Are you married? Any children?
    HMRC will accept your wife and kids as payment now?????
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Sorry NLUK. I was expressing concern for the OP's private life. I will try not to do it again.

However, were HMRC to accept wives, I have got 2 I can give them to pay for my S58 debts...

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    NLUK, I will be taking a personal loan and going to pay that amount.

Please remember every one makes mistakes and only few will rectify that. Please respect them.