• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Financials - Opinion On Client Service Received

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also having trouble with them and BM - googled BM after process had started - not looking good

Comment

Awful!

They submitted us for a mortgage we weren't eligible for and we didn't find out till we contacted the lender directly after Contractor Financials kept fobbing us off.
      Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
        They submitted us for a mortgage we weren't eligible for and we didn't find out till we contacted the lender directly after Contractor Financials kept fobbing us off.
        Sounds familiar.

So they found me another deal with Halifax. A second residential mortgage which Halifax allow you to rent out.

£220 cheaper a month. When I queried the term i was told the same 15 year term as i requested previously. I further queried this to be told that it was now based on a 23 year term.

I have requested their complaint process as it is now costing me money to put things right.

KS

Comment

Working...
        X