• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for advice for Choice Premier enquiry 2013 and 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for advice for Choice Premier enquiry 2013 and 2014

Hello

I am looking for advice for Choice Premier enquiry 2012 to 2013.

I have written to the Choice Premier. The managing director there said they would help. They asked for a copy of the HMRC enquiry letter, which I scanned send to them as a PDF. This was over two weeks ago, but I have heard nothing back yet. I must supply information back to HMRC for the end of this month.

Has any other contractor had any advice directly from Choice Premier [now called IFL Management]? If so, what did they actually advice?

HMRC require full details
    * how and when the loan amounts were decided upon
    * how were the loans applied for
    * whether or not you had a choice in who provided you with the loan
    * any repayments made by yourself or anyone connected to yourself to yourself out of the foreign exhcange arrangements
    * Who provided you with the loans?

ETC, etc, etc

This is information that only the umbrella company can truly answer. Does the contractor know this information? Or is the HMRC expecting a contractor know all of this information?

Any advice appreciated.

Have a look here http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...-services.html
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
      Thanks, I had a look at this forum thread above.

However, I had a reply back from the managing directors of the umbrella company. So I will follow their recommendations.

Comment

Working...
      X