• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

entrepreneurs relief - Autumn Statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
    So is anyone going to instigate MVL given today's Autumn Statement?
    Premature. No details at all right now other than tightening the existing rules.

Comment

Premature perhaps but it can only get worse and will be too late (if it isn't already) by the time more details are known.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
        Premature perhaps but it can only get worse and will be too late (if it isn't already) by the time more details are known.
        I agree. Almost certainly once an announcement is made it will be too late.

If anyone is wanting to take ER, they might be well advised to get moving on it.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
          I agree. Almost certainly once an announcement is made it will be too late.

If anyone is wanting to take ER, they might be well advised to get moving on it.
          Yes well I plan to get a move on, however I was planning on doing that anyway.
          When a man says his word is as good as his bond take his bond.

Comment

Time to cash in my chips I think.

Comment

Working...
            X