• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personal income tax on dividends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramesh View Post
    Its better to get an idea here before approaching the accountant.
    It really isn't.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by ramesh View Post
      I have an accountant. Its better to get an idea here before approaching the accountant.
      It may be better to get an idea first, so you know what questions to ask your accountant.

But since this has been discussed at length all over the Internet and all over this site, it would be better to get your idea by actually reading what has already been written over and over again rather than irritating a bunch of people who would be glad to help if you actually had a new question to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It really isn't.

Oh yes it is!

(sorry, is this not the pantomime thread?)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think it's good to post here so you get a (free) second, third and fourth opinion - I didn't realise how bad my first accountant was until I started reading and posting here

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
            I think it's good to post here so you get a (free) second, third and fourth opinion - I didn't realise how bad my first accountant was until I started reading and posting here
            Yep. I don't think anyone has a problem with that. Just brain farting on the forum won't go down well but discussing what the accountants said first can be useful to the OP and other readers.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X