• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One-off lump sum employer pension contribution by DD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there was a more recent thread about this topic, but I can't find it...

I've just made an online card transaction to deposit employer funds into a HL SIPP. I'm certain this is new functionality. Use MyAccounts>SIPP>AddMoney and there's now a 'What type of contribution would you like to make?' question - Personal or Employer (with MyCo as the identified employer).

Should save a bit of admin in sending emails/posting cheques. You can also make your investment choice as part of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      I'm sure there was a more recent thread about this topic, but I can't find it...

I've just made an online card transaction to deposit employer funds into a HL SIPP. I'm certain this is new functionality. Use MyAccounts>SIPP>AddMoney and there's now a 'What type of contribution would you like to make?' question - Personal or Employer (with MyCo as the identified employer).

Should save a bit of admin in sending emails/posting cheques. You can also make your investment choice as part of the process.
      Yep last time I dumped in some money I emailed them and then did a bank transfer.

Nice to know they made it smoother.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Brilliant>perfect>thanks!

Makes it much much easier.

Comment

The company contribution thing has gone

Apparently they're having trouble with card payments. IT are looking at it. There is no ETA for resolution.

Comment

Fidelity have had this functionality for a couple of years.

Comment

Fidelity functionality now gone and you need to fill in a form and post cheques to them.

Quality.

Comment

Working...
              X