• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountants for LTD Companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI All,

Anyone will recommend a good accountant for my Ltd?

I had MicrobusinessTeam accountants but they are SO SO terrible. They never reply to emails, never pick up the phone, they are so unprofessional and not well prepared. Please avoid!

So any advise will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

K

Originally posted by ContractorLtd View Post
    HI All,

Anyone will recommend a good accountant for my Ltd?
    Have you looked at the pinned threads? Like the one that says 'Accountant Recommendations'?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I might be biased...

Comment

Accountants

+1

Comment

Come you pussies. All this liking and +1ing makes me sick. What's wrong with slagging the other company on thread trying to nick your business. Show some gumption people. Don't you want his business? People want to see a winner, not a hugger. Game on!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's Friday, I've put the handbags away for the week!

Comment

Jeez.. Accountants weren't like this when I were a lad.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wasn't like this when thepuma was around. He gave out some stick.

Comment

Working...
                X