• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is there any iphone app for contractor to manage invoices and expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeagent fan here too, capture expenses as I incur them using the phone app. Easily integrates to the business bank account yadda yadda.

Comment

Freeagent

Originally posted by m786 View Post
      Hi All,
      I am IT contractor and I am sick of managing the my own limited company. Have to spend hours and hours to prepare invoices and submit to client and prepare VAT and expenses. Was thinking if there is a way I can manage these all from my iphone.

Something can allow me to create invoices (repetitive task), email it to my client and accountant and mage my expenses for accounting purpose.

Currently looking some app in app store but they are expensive.

Thanks for your help.
      Another Freeagent advocate, the system emails it to the client and if you have an accountant that provides it as part of the service then they'll also have access to the data. As other have said, the app gives you the opportunity to manage the expenses and upload photograph the receipts.

Other software also available, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X