• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claiming expenses when using cashback websites to buy stuff for ltd co

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claiming expenses when using cashback websites to buy stuff for ltd co

If you buy something for your ltd company like a laptop or book a flight or hotel for example using a cash back website such as Quidco, topcashback or the IPSE one. When they pay the reduction into your private bank account (which can be a couple of months later in some cases) do you (have to) deduct the cashback from your expenses?

I suppose the same could be asked about Tesco, nectar, frequent flyer, etc points when buying anything Ltd co related

Also discussion here.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...oints-bik.html

Did you ask your accountant?
    Are you FLC?
    Did you try a search?
    AYCOTBAC?
    Do you know AndyW's mum?
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28 October 2016, 08:29.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Did you ask your accountant? No, I use this forum, you in particular, for my financial advise
      Are you FLC? No I'm tall, slim, athletic and handsome
      Did you try a search? No, I knew you would reply
      AYCOTBAC? Certainly yes
      Do you know AndyW's mum?[/QUOTE] What's her daily rate and is she immediately available?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Did you ask your accountant? No, I use this forum, you in particular, for my financial advise
        Are you FLC? No I'm tall, slim, athletic and handsome
        Did you try a search? No, I knew you would reply
        AYCOTBAC? Certainly yes
        Do you know AndyW's mum?What's her daily rate and is she immediately available?
        You did that on purpose didn't you?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just be careful, some of these 'cash back' websites can send you to different pages of the traders website so that the prices are inflated. Just check on a separate browser to check that the prices are genuine.
          "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
          X