Claiming expenses when using cashback websites to buy stuff for ltd co Claiming expenses when using cashback websites to buy stuff for ltd co
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Super poster

Default Claiming expenses when using cashback websites to buy stuff for ltd co

If you buy something for your ltd company like a laptop or book a flight or hotel for example using a cash back website such as Quidco, topcashback or the IPSE one. When they pay the reduction into your private bank account (which can be a couple of months later in some cases) do you (have to) deduct the cashback from your expenses?

I suppose the same could be asked about Tesco, nectar, frequent flyer, etc points when buying anything Ltd co related

My post count is Majestic

Also discussion here.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...oints-bik.html

Did you ask your accountant?
    Are you FLC?
    Did you try a search?
    AYCOTBAC?
    Do you know AndyW's mum?
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28th October 2016 at 08:29.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Super poster

Did you ask your accountant? No, I use this forum, you in particular, for my financial advise
    Are you FLC? No I'm tall, slim, athletic and handsome
    Did you try a search? No, I knew you would reply
    AYCOTBAC? Certainly yes
    Do you know AndyW's mum?[/QUOTE] What's her daily rate and is she immediately available?

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Did you ask your accountant? No, I use this forum, you in particular, for my financial advise
    Are you FLC? No I'm tall, slim, athletic and handsome
    Did you try a search? No, I knew you would reply
    AYCOTBAC? Certainly yes
    Do you know AndyW's mum?What's her daily rate and is she immediately available?
    You did that on purpose didn't you?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Contractor Among Contractors

Just be careful, some of these 'cash back' websites can send you to different pages of the traders website so that the prices are inflated. Just check on a separate browser to check that the prices are genuine.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero