• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract curtailed due to no fault by me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Thanks for your professional response of deleting your original post when you didn't get the answer you wanted to read on here.
    I came here as I expected this to be a helpful forum - not petty responses like boo hoo.... or As you are a moderator can you please remove the complete thread and delete my profile - kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Thanks for your professional response of deleting your original post when you didn't get the answer you wanted to read on here.
      Person gets panned for daft situation they have got themselves into, whines about commentators being "professional" - not the first time we've seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by v33net View Post
        I came here as I expected this to be a helpful forum
        There's your second mistake

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          There's your second mistake
          Yes you are correct.

Comment

Yes you are correct.
            Come on, don't go in the huff, tell us what the specific issue was about data protection. Please!

Comment

I came here as I expected this to be a helpful forum - not petty responses like boo hoo.... or As you are a moderator can you please remove the complete thread and delete my profile - kind regards.
              Actually we were helpful by telling it to you straight rather than telling you what you wanted to hear.

What you are unable to see with your navel grazing - is that everyone on here is a contactor for various reasons, which means some people have personal experience of the laws you are p*ssing around with.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I logged in with my personal email address and read Company D's privacy policy which was not something I agreed to but it said as I had logged in and registered I had accepted their privacy policy - it was Company C that had registered me without my knowledge or consent

When you say you logged in, do you mean you entered your email address, perhaps with a password and then clicked OK?
                Generally, when you log in to a website, you are accepting their terms and conditions.

For example, when you created your account here, you accepted terms an conditions, including these:
                Bulletin Board Terms and Conditions :: Contractor UK

We could do with more information about what you actually did.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

As the OP has decided to end this thread I'm locking it.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                  X