• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting via Tupil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting via Tupil

Hi there,
    I have recently given a contract in Sweden and I'm looking for a management company to assist me with the taxing issues. I came across Tupil contractor that they suggest a high retention rate. But I'm a bit cautious about how legitimate they are....
    Do anyone have any experience to share dealing with tulip contractor?
    Thanks a lot!!

I've got loads of experience dealing with tulip contractors. Plenty of tulip contractors on here as well.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

NLUK on the app you can see the two distinct words
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        NLUK on the app you can see the two distinct words
        Doh.. Foiled.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I would suggest asking the agency that got you the role and potentially the client, chances are they have had previous dealings of this type.

Comment

Do a search for the management company's website if they have full address information and it isn't in a tax haven then they should be legit. Yes you may have to Google to confirm the country it is in isn't a tax haven.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
              I would suggest asking the agency that got you the role and potentially the client, chances are they have had previous dealings of this type.
              Most agents know SFA and if they have advised the OP to use them they will say it's legit.

Comment

Well, it seems our friends at Google never heard of them. This very thread is the #1 hit.

OP, you still feel like using them?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Well, it seems our friends at Google never heard of them. This very thread is the #1 hit.

OP, you still feel like using them?
                  I've found www.tupilcontractor.co.uk

The page for Sweden contains no information.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Most agents know SFA and if they have advised the OP to use them they will say it's legit.
                    I didn't say "Go with what the agency/client tells you to go with". I know that most of the agents/agencies are clueless or downright leading you down the wrong path, but it doesn't hurt to have more options to wight/consider

Comment

Working...
                    X