• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid Prosperity4 like the plague!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get in touch

Originally posted by UKITCONTRACTOR View Post
    ADVICE: AVOID Prosperity4 AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! Why?? Read on....
    Well, I've just finished a 3 month contract with Prosperity4. They charged me an "admin fee" of £200 because I didn't accumulate £1500 worth of fees for them during the year!!!!! (NO other umbrella company has such a requirement)
    On top of that dubious and unheard of charge, they charge 8% of a Contractor's fees!!
    They charge the highest rate out of ALL the umbrella companies that I have seen and they give the worst service or no service whatsoever. I have been kept waiting for days and sometimes weeks after I have requested something from them.
    Upon speaking to fellow IT Contractors, they all echo my sentiments and suggest going with other Umbrella companies e.g. Trafalgar, Giant, OrangeGenie, DJColom(Accountants only).
    Now, you may be thinking: "why did this FOOL go with them in the first place?"
    We all make mistakes and this was a costly one for me though.
    I would love to hear from anyone that has been with Prosperity4 as I am going to take this matter further, maybe even take legal action over a whole host of other dodgy things they have done.
    hello
    I have had trouble with them too and I am now taking the matter further for legal action. I wonder if you could get in touch to discuss the matter. Hope to hear from you soon. <mod>contact details removed. you wouldn't want the spam. please use PMs instead. will ask admin to upgrade your account so you can send/receive PMs</mod>.
    cheers.
    krissy

Comment

Working...
    X