• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CashPlus ok(with employers) for Financial Services contractors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep cheers: National Hunter

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    @Kumarz there is an agency called National Hunter which banks and financial institutions also use to log things.
    Yes been putting this off but willdo thanks! Shouldn't just rely on CIFAS

Comment

Originally posted by kumarz View Post
      We've recommended them for 2 years and never had a problem. We can even carry out the application over the phone, takes just 10 mins.

Happy to help.

Comment

over the phone?

Originally posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
        We've recommended them for 2 years and never had a problem. We can even carry out the application over the phone, takes just 10 mins.

Happy to help.
        oh? I thought there's that SAR form which needs printing, then sent off with a £10 fee ? Just call their main number with my card info, u reckon?

Comment

You can get your equifax, callcredit and experian credit records free.

Go over to the moneysavingexpert website. Somewhere if you click the tabs in the menu it will tell you how to do it.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

to clarify ...

You can get your equifax, callcredit and experian credit records free.

Go over to the moneysavingexpert website. Somewhere if you click the tabs in the menu it will tell you how to do it.
            My original post says 'I've checked Noddle, Clearscore, Experian and they all show my Credit score is healthy and high. My CIFAS record seems clean too.' . Its just National Hunter that I haven't covered yet. And National Hunter require you to print a form out etc. (and no phone-in or online method) AFAIK. (re-checked your link+moneysavingexpert)

acc to my info:
            ------------------------------------
            Credit Ref agencies:
            Experian(Creditmatcher)
            Equifax(Clearscore)
            Call Credit(Noddle)
            Fraud Prevention Agencies:
            CIFAS
            National Hunter
            Experian Data Analytics
            Synectics Solutions
            Last edited by kumarz; 22 February 2017, 15:36.

Comment

My original post says 'I've checked Noddle, Clearscore, Experian and they all show my Credit score is healthy and high. My CIFAS record seems clean too.' . Its just National Hunter that I haven't covered yet. And National Hunter require you to print a form out etc. (and no phone-in or online method) AFAIK. (re-checked your link+moneysavingexpert)

acc to my info:
              Credit Ref agencies:
              Experian(Creditmatcher)
              Equifax(Clearscore)
              Call Credit(Noddle)
              Fraud Prevention Agencies:
              CIFAS
              National Hunter
              Experian Data Analytics
              Synectics Solutions
              National Hunter uses Experian

"Our main role is to ensure all key stakeholders are working together to share data fairly, accurately, and effectively. To do this, our members use a system which is operated by our service provider Experian Decision Analytics. "

I think there may be something you're not telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post

"Our main role is to ensure all key stakeholders are working together to share data fairly, accurately, and effectively. To do this, our members use a system which is operated by our service provider Experian Decision Analytics. "

It can be something simple as receiving money from a relative through your UK bank account who is outside Western Europe.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post

heheh, its in my best interests to cover everything, but I do think I am missing something, just don't know what. The only thing vaguely dodgy I have done is to have bought and sold bitcoin using a personal bank account(and not often either).

Comment

It can be something simple as receiving money from a relative through your UK bank account who is outside Western Europe.
                    Transferwise ? Only thing I can think of(to trf pounds to dollars @ my own account in the US).

Comment

heheh, its in my best interests to cover everything, but I do think I am missing something, just don't know what. The only thing vaguely dodgy I have done is to have bought and sold bitcoin using a personal bank account(and not often either).
                      We can carry it out over the phone for you.
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 February 2017, 16:31.

Comment

Working...
                      X