• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ClearSky errors and customer service.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    Why did you pick Clearsky? I'm guessing that you're agency suggested them and that you're paying over £200 per month in fees.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by JB3000 View Post
      I'm not saying you are entirely to blame, but you have a very big part to play in the mess given that you appointed them.

A bit like buying a car with 100,000 miles on the clock and then moaning it has broken down- what did you expect?

All I'm saying is a bit of research would have paid dividends- pun intended!
      At 200pm they are a premium car, not one with 100,000 miles on the clock. I was recommended by a colleague to use Parasol, I used them without any issues, then when I was ready I researched SJD and Clearsky. I even visited these forums - both had horror threads so I had to take them with a pinch of salt. I did what I felt was the right amount of research and I was willing to pay the premium cost to avoid exactly this type of hassle.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Twaddle.
      An accountant should be able to do accounts. It's very simple.
      Thank you, this my entire point.

I'm so confused at being told I need to take responsibility for choosing them. If they are known to be awful can we not add a Sticky to this forum??

Comment

Originally posted by contractUKonline View Post
        At 200pm they are a premium car, not one with 100,000 miles on the clock. I was recommended by a colleague to use Parasol, I used them without any issues, then when I was ready I researched SJD and Clearsky. I even visited these forums - both had horror threads so I had to take them with a pinch of salt. I did what I felt was the right amount of research and I was willing to pay the premium cost to avoid exactly this type of hassle.
        OK, it appears my earlier suggestion was completely incorrect.

It looks like you have enough history with them on the umbrella side to think they would be reasonable on the ltd company side.

I take my earlier comments back.

Comment

Working...
        X