• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another price rise at InTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if there was a thread with recommendations to help you. :
    I think some new kids on the block need to be added onto this list
    We're all ears!

Comment

What's the problem?

They've raised their prices for the first time in two years, people don't have to stay with them.

No need for the petty comments aimed at the InTouch guy in my opinion, it's good of him to come on here and offer an explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I'd much prefer a smaller agency with a personal touch than a mega-firm too.

Recommendations?
        John Falcon: FreeAgent Accountants - Freelancer & Contractor Accountants

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
          That's a lot for a freeagent accountant. The one I use is £73 a month including VAT.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            That's a lot for a freeagent accountant. The one I use is £73 a month including VAT.
            ^^^^ WOW! This, PLUS GBP 25 a month for quarterly VAT returns! (Perhaps they haven't worked out that the software does that these days eh?).
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Are they any good, or just cheap and you end up doing everything?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You do most of the stuff yourself, or FA does should I say. I shouldn't there is much difference in the basic day to day service between the FA providers as the tool handles it. I guess the difference is access to the accountant, quality and timelyness of advice and cost of extras such as partners SA, mortgage letters and the like?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Using FA, I really don't see how it is possible for you "having to do everything"?
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa@AardvarkAccounting View Post
                    I think some new kids on the block need to be added onto this list
                    I was seriously considering Aardvark, but shame about the company you keep. I've been put off by adverts over a so called contractor "news" site that I don't rate much.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse17 View Post
                      I was seriously considering Aardvark, but shame about the company you keep. I've been put off by adverts over a so called contractor "news" site that I don't rate much.
                      Hardly fair. There are a very limited number of websites which attract contractors and so are worth advertising on and the site you refer to is very good at what it does. Granted its the Sunday Sport of Contractor sites but for reasons unknown its always popular with an audience that doesn't visit CUK or IPSE...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X