• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self assessment as Director and Self Employed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ridsharc View Post
    Thanks Jessica. While I'd like to trust your 99.9% certain proclamation, the following line from the form itself https://imgur.com/a/881WD gives me second thoughts.

"If you are self employed or in a partnership, you must register to pay Class 2 National Insurance."

I think I'll just leave it as 0 income from the Ltd and no self employment and no Class 2. If my circumstances change and I forget to later unregister I'll have presented hmrc with another stick with which to beat me.
    What you makes you think you know better than Jessica? She is right BTW, you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
    X