• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nimble Jack Accounting - Hardeep Mangat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not here for just constructive threads, we are also here for informative threads. Once this thread is notified that the company is closed down then we’ll lock it.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      We are not here for just constructive threads, we are also here for informative threads. Once this thread is notified that the company is closed down then we’ll lock it.
      And that's fair enough, but when stuff like just appeared is posted without attribution / evidence, we've gone beyond informative and into potentially libelous.

Originally posted by S Singh View Post
      ...stuff that helps nobody...

Comment

OK.

Mod snipped the non-factual bits.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

You can't lock the thread yet, the greater CUK hasn't burnt the guy at the stake and scattered his ashes yet.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by The Adventure Boutique
            Hi, as with others on this thread we also had the same problems with Nimble Jack and have lost a lot of money due to their negligence.
            Has anyone resolved their issues with Hardeep Mangat?
            Is anyone taking legal action against Nimble Jack to reclaim lost money?
            Thanks,
            Chelsea
            The last accounts at Companies House show net worth of around £100 - you may be throwing good money after bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Adventure Boutique
              But they should have insurance to cover things like this?
              What would you be suing for? I imagine at most it would be:
              - multiple months of fees paid for work not done (say, £500).
              - perhaps a HMRC/Cos Hse late filing penalty (say, £500).

I fully get that it sucks to be in the position these clients are in, you've paid for something you're now realistically not going to get...but assuming your real financial losses are below the above, it's not worth suing over. If they're higher than those figures, then as director of the company you need to shoulder some of the responsibility for not resolving the issue sooner...or at least learn from it. It's similar to doing contract work for a client that goes bust and never pays.

Comment

Nimble Jack Accounting is a small and they cannot handle all requests. Furthermore In my particular case I was charged for 4 months and NIMBLE JACK ACCOUNTING LTD did not did any work whatsoever. Instead the company director (Hardeep Mangat) was always finding excuses to not perform his duties.

Nimble Jack Accounting one guy company

Nimble Jack Accounting seems to be closed due to obvious reasons. I am sorry Hardeep Mangat

Comment

Originally posted by metalthor View Post
                  Nimble Jack Accounting is a small and they cannot handle all requests. Furthermore In my particular case I was charged for 4 months and NIMBLE JACK ACCOUNTING LTD did not did any work whatsoever. Instead the company director (Hardeep Mangat) was always finding excuses to not perform his duties.

Nimble Jack Accounting one guy company

Nimble Jack Accounting seems to be closed due to obvious reasons. I am sorry Hardeep Mangat

Nimble Jack Accounting Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.nimblejackaccounting.co.uk
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                  X