• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you check insurance covers a contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peanutbutter View Post
    This is helpful to hear, thanks.

I keep seeing it written that I should understand the contracts I sign.... So in truth, is everyone just not really doing this? Is it like the iTunes or Netflix terms and conditions? We all sign or click to say we've read and understood them, but no one actually does?
    A business contract is nothing like 'iTunes or Netflix terms and conditions' [jeez]...you must read the terms of the business contract as it affects you/your business. I think the insurance aspect is the least of your worries tbh.
    Clarity is everything

Comment

I get our solicitor to read through and suggest any changes we should be requesting.

Comment

I get our solicitor to read through and suggest any changes we should be requesting.
        Could you share any examples of the kinds of changes you might request?

Comment

Working...
        X