• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage Advice Required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went with Metro back via CMME
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Went with Halifax through a broker recommended by a friend, streamlined process and only had to provide a copy of my current and previous contract.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        It's worth looking around again. I believe Barclays are in the mix with a good option as well now. Mortgage offerings change regularly so always do your research.

Speak to Freelancer Financials, and see what's new.
        thanks NL

Comment

Think the off-payroll working rule changes likely coming in April will affect how lenders assess contractors for mortgages?

Or to put it another way, should contractors looking to apply for a mortgage soon mention that from April they might not be working the same way they do now?

Comment

Technically, you should disclose if you know your income will adversely change. But, if you don't know for sure, how can you tell them?

Comment

Working...
            X