• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving inTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving inTouch

Been with intouch for since 2014, however im now concerned with service levels. As intouch dont use freeagent, is there anyway i can migrate my data across to a new accountancy firm?

Originally posted by WDNK View Post
    Been with intouch for since 2014, however im now concerned with service levels. As intouch dont use freeagent, is there anyway i can migrate my data across to a new accountancy firm?
    Are you leaving mid year?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Leaving inTouch

Interested to know what concerns you have over the service levels. Have you raised these concerns directly with them?

I’m with them and have not seen a decline in service levels.
      Last edited by MrButton; 12 February 2018, 12:25.

Comment

We do have a practice dashboard with FreeAgent, so we can migrate you onto FreeAgent. This is an additional cost of £15 plus VAT per month, but we will pay for the subscription.

I would be happy to discuss this further with you, as to your concerns with the service levels and resolve this with you.

Please therefore call the office and ask for myself.

Comment

... As intouch dont use freeagent, is there anyway i can migrate my data across to a new accountancy firm?
          I believe there's a feature on the online portal where you can export all of your data (into a .csv?).

Comment

In Touch are now part of the huge Brookson group, there seems to be a trend of Accountancy firms being taken over by private equity and shortly afterwards their clients leave due to a drop in service.
            "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
              In Touch are now part of the huge Brookson group, there seems to be a trend of Accountancy firms being taken over by private equity and shortly afterwards their clients leave due to a drop in service.
              Yes we have been taken over by the Brookson group, but everything is remaining exactly the same with Intouch i.e. the brand is still standalone. No price, staff, structural changes and hence the service level will not be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil@Intouch View Post
                Yes we have been taken over by the Brookson group, but everything is remaining exactly the same with Intouch i.e. the brand is still standalone. No price, staff, structural changes and hence the service level will not be any different.
                It’s early days yet!
                "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

It’s early days yet!
                  It certainly is, and unlike the other acquisitions they have made in the past, Intouch is being kept as a standalone brand, whereas others were merged on the date of acquisition, which speaks for itself.

Comment

<mod snip> was my accountant at intouch. I suspect you had someone more reliable.

List of issues include mis-calculating average director loan balance, thereby potentially created an unnecessarily personal liability. They supplied false information on the annual VAT scheme. There was a couple of other issues on how the financial statements were presented.
                    Last edited by cojak; 20 April 2018, 05:16. Reason: No names please. Take this up with Neil privately.

Comment

Working...
                    X