• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company address the same as trading address?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company address the same as trading address?

Thank you for reading

I would like to know if I could ask the company I am contracting for to have my LTD company address there, I would be happy to have my company address there even if they will charge me something on my wage

Thank you very much in advance for your support

Well yes, you can ask them. There isn't a chance in hell will a client let you register your company address at theirs though. Why would you want to do that anyway?

You wage?? Your company pays you a wage, not your client.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Your accountant can register it at their address I think - If you have one.

Comment

You can ask, but I'd be astounded if any client would want anything to do with having your company registered in any way at their address.

Why would you need this?

(And I'm not sure that this is the right forum for this thread, mods)
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Moved.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

have you considered using an umbrella?

Given the difficulties you've had with company setup, accountants, and general understanding of how a business operates I would politely suggest you're out of your depth.

This new question is the icing on the cake.
            Where is the company address now? What's wrong with that? What are you trying to hide? What are you trying to do?

If a contractor wanted to use my address as his business address, I'd assume he was doing something illegal and walk him straight offsite.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
            X