• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QDOS discount / referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QDOS discount / referral

See title...

You have or you want?

Comment

Tell them NLUK sent you. They will know what you mean.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
        See title...
        Poor.

Comment

See title...
          See my Sig....
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I'm now back in the why bother having both camp, having discovered there's no next day service with the free reviews...

Comment

I'm now back in the why bother having both camp, having discovered there's no next day service with the free reviews...
              Well done.

Comment

We offer both same day and next day turnaround services as an add-on to the free assessment. If you call the office a member of the team can process this for you.
                Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  See my Sig....
                  Your QDOS code is coming up invalid.......

Comment

Originally posted by SmartieDriver View Post
                    Your QDOS code is coming up invalid.......
                    Just tell them NorthernladUK sent you. Codes are for losers and little people... HTH
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X