• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash offer received for Freeagent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash offer received for Freeagent

Looks like the RBS/NatWest interest in Freeagent goes deeper then originally thought!

Link

New income stream for the bank!
    Last edited by Darren at Fox-Bartfield; 27 March 2018, 10:36.

So the tax payer will own Freeagent soon?

Comment

Interested to know why.

Comment

Oh my word only a 60% or so profit for me. Damn, I was hoping to double my money at least.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
          Interested to know why.
          Data, plain and simple, if RBS know what you spend your money on it can pitch it's own products instead
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Share price up 80%+. A lot of people going to be very happy today.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Share price up 80%+. A lot of people going to be very happy today.
              Only back to where they were 12 months ago
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Time to start that competitor to FreeAgent now that we know that it's a winner...

Comment

At least there will now be some security for the users of FreeAgent. As a loss making business, it lost £3m last year, I had wondered how long it could carry on.
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

FreeAgent's spin on it here.

Comment

Working...
                    X