• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

360 Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Group

Just heard that the above are in big bother at Group level..

There is a story going around our site that they are in receivership. I'm not sure of any details or whether it is true or not.

Comment

Re: 360

The group company is currently in administration with several mor local offices going down the same route.

The administrator isn't giving out much info other than something to do with restructuring seems a little strange but he did say that they aren't looking to sell the business at this stage.

Comment

Re: 360

There is a link on this site with more info too....
        www.namesfacesplaces.com/...hotopage=0

Comment

Verbal contract issue

I have been discussing using 360 group, so far only by email. Not knowing of the state they were in, I had confirmed by email that I was happy to go ahead using thier services.

I have not received and therefore not yet signed the paper contract that they need to send me, to put the agreement in place finally.

Can I still change my mind and use someone else?

:\

Comment

Re: Verbal contract issue

You shouldn't have a problem changing from 360.

Would this be for the umbrella or accountancy services?

Comment

It would have been for the umbrella.

Comment

Group 360

Does anyone know the latest with the group or know what's happening with Hyperlink Services?

I got paid late in December (and it was incorrect) and more problems this month. Didn't get paid yesterday and have been given the runaround. Hyperlink say the invoices from Best haven't cleared. Now they say that I should get 2 or the 3 weeks due to me on Monday. Also waiting for 4 months holiday pay.

How best to get what's owed to me and move my business elsewhere?

Comment

Re: Group 360

Spring/Best have a few admin problems right now but I would still be worried re 360 - get out would be my advice.

Comment

Hyperlink

Are Hyperlink also part of 360 group?

Comment

Working...
                    X