• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

http://www.1staccountancy.biz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.1staccountancy.biz

Does anyone have any experience with www.1staccountancy.biz
    I don't see any complaints on the forum and they seem to aprticipate regularly.

Ohhhh

the continuing support for NUFC may make you doubt his judgement.....

Comment

Re: Ohhhh

I like the guy personally but as we are in competition so I'm bound to say you ought to talk to my accountant.

Supporting Newcastle is also very sad but then again I support Coventry so no room to talk.

Comment

He seems to be one of the most regular contributors to this board

Comment

:lol
          Is that what they call “Damming with faint praise”, Debbie?

Comment

Wasn't intended to be ......

Comment

Afternoon all....thought my ears were burning!!

Now that tax season is over, can get back to normal service! As for the supporting Toon, well what can I say....back to St James tomorrow then off to Ewok Park on Wednesday. It's been a few weeks since watched the lads from the stands.

Comment

> Now that tax season is over

I must have missed the announcement on that one - has GB simplified the system so much now that all income goes to the state and they pay you benefits depending on need?

Comment

Fiddle....feeling a bit communist today?

Comment

I'm not I'm a true capitalist I just fear Brownstuff is heading that way.

I saw a bit on the TV from the striking civil servants - one of them said that most have such low wages they are getting benefits too - most newly created jobs seem to be cr@p paying service sectror jobs so they'll be on benefits too.

The way it's going half will be drawing benefits and the other half paying for them - I'd rather opt out of both sides of that equation.

How's your avoidance scheme going? - not heard much about it from you yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X