• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile phone query

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You think your client is going to pay for your phone contract?
    No, just for the additional roaming cost, if incurred in UAE. Because my UAE visit comes with a role which is London based.
    Last edited by TechRiskPartners; 21 May 2019, 13:02.

Comment

If you've not sorted your first gig yet, go to Tesco's get a cheap PAYG and a £10 credit, once you've worked out if you are COTBAC then look at signing a two year phone contract, not before
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
        Hi

I am starting so objective is to keep the cost down as much as I can.

Looking for a mobile deal - Sim-only, Partner got a 8 months old iPhone 6s from preivous employe @£84 which she was using, very diligent user.

So SIM only should cover Client calls, usual data and Roaming (as my gigs are looking in NL, Germany and UAE to start with). Good data pack as may need to use hotspot while at Clients temporarily (hassle going through their network may be time consuming most times). So any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks
        I'm still happy with Virgin Business. I pay £15/month ex VAT which gets me unlimited texts and minutes and 8GB data. I also got a £5/month discount on a business fibre package for 24 months too. This is a SIM only deal (I buy my phones outright through the company).

Comment

Working...
        X