• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Credit Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    AmEx Gold Business Charge Card please
    Me too please for the same card

Comment

Amex Business Referral

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I probably have a referral code for extra points if you want it?

I currently have: Gold Business Charge Card, Plantinum Personal Charge Card, BA Avios Credit Card

All have their own referral schemes
      Hi Can I also have a referral for amex business gold card please?

Thanks

Comment

Here's a code / direct link:
        Referral Link

P.S Dont be confused that the webpage initially suggests you take the SPG Amex credit card (its the highest bonus points offering), you just scroll down the page a little and it lists all the other cards you can choose from. Under "Business Cards" there is the Gold and Platinum cards. Clicking on a card will tell you what bonus you get for the referral. It's upto you which Personal/Business card you choose, the referral bonus will trigger on any.

Comment

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
          Hi Can I also have a referral for amex business gold card please?

Thanks
          Yup

http://amex.co.uk/refer/louisaEmje?CPID=100200082

This links directly to Amex Gold Business. Current offer is 22,000 bonus points (on top of the points you earn on your spend) if you spend £3k in the first three months.
          Last edited by ladymuck; 13 May 2019, 21:28.

Comment

Yup

http://amex.co.uk/refer/louisaEmje?CPID=100200082

This links directly to Amex Gold Business. Current offer is 22,000 bonus points (on top of the points you earn on your spend) if you spend £3k in the first three months.
            Thanks. Ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Charge Card

Thanks. Ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
              I have realised its a charge card but not a credit card, hopefully not a big issue.

Comment

I have realised its a charge card but not a credit card, hopefully not a big issue.
                I have a company charge card, it's saved me a lot in bank fees (with NatWest, "free" FreeAgent for £5per month charges), instead of being charged per item I just have one payment to the company charge card each month.

(I'll pimp mine out too incase anyone is looking to sign up http://amex.co.uk/refer/simonm9lmb?CPID=100344231 )
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You're implying that you don't know the difference between a charge card and a credit card...

A charge card has to be repaid in full every month.
                  A credit card can be repaid in instalments over a period of time for which you will pay interest. You can optionally choose to repay in full every month.

If you need to borrow money, don't get a charge card.

Comment

If you need to borrow money, don't get a charge card.
                    ...or indeed any Amex!!

Comment

Capital on Tap - Company mastercard - Avios

I recently discovered the Capital on Tap card for small businesses. It is a Mastercard but is classed as a debit card so HMRC take it with no extra card charges. I use it to pay all my business taxes.
                      And it gives you Avios, depending on if you take the basic account or the premium account.

Basic acct - £99 fee - 0.5 avios per £1 spent plus 5,000 bonus Avios for spending 5k in first 3 months
                      Premium account - £249 annual fee - 1 Avios per £1 spent plus 20k bonus Avios for spending 5k in the first 3 months.

I have the card with the annual fee (was £199 when i signed up) - but i think it is worth it as i am getting Avios on all my VAT and Corp tax spend - which is quite a lot of Avios. (30k plus per year at least).

They also have no FX fees if you use it abroad.

There is a referral scheme - which gives a £75 credit to both the referer and the referee when the first transaction is made.
                      If you do decide to sign up, my referral code is 1REFA951B67 - this needs to be quoted on the application form.

Capital on Tap // Small Business Finance and Enterprise Solution

Its worth a look as an alternative to Amex. I think your company has to have been in business for 12 months minimum though.
                      Last edited by gizzmo; 23 May 2019, 13:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X