• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Credit Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    I need to work on my Curve limits - currently limited to £4k a day...
    You won't get much more. £5k is pretty much the limit for daily. But as above, you just have to chip away at it. I also got the missus a curve card too, so at least the limit is now effectively double, but still means multiple payments.

Comment

Anyone else done the Curve survey sent out this week? A few interesting questions:

How much would you be willing to pay to be able to always use your credit card with Curve for all HMRC payments?
      How many times per year do you need to make Government payments?
      What is the main reason for you to pay with credit?
      Are they thinking what I'm thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
        Anyone else done the Curve survey sent out this week? A few interesting questions:

Are they thinking what I'm thinking
        They bloomin-well better not introduce a charge for using curve at HMRC! That's what I'm thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by kryten22uk View Post
          They bloomin-well better not introduce a charge for using curve at HMRC! That's what I'm thinking!
          I'd consider paying for Black/Metal if it meant higher limits, enough for a single corp tax payment

Comment

Curve Card to introduce 1.5% fee for HMRC payments
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I was just about to share that as I got an email yesterday and was surprised no-one else had mentioned it yet

Comment

Based on the rewards return with my current credit card (admittedly not the best-paying rewards CC) - I'd probably be up ~£160 after the cost of Metal (-£150). £160 is still okay, but just weighing up if I can be bothered with the extra faff. May just ditch my Curve card now

Comment

As a comparison, here's the HMRC charge rates on a £100 transaction. Always useful to remember what it could cost if you didn't pass the payment through another service...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Capital on Tap have just emailed out to say the new Visa Corporate Credit Card will be with customers by 14 December and there will be an opportunity to apply early for the new card via the online portal.

Just a couple of months left to get any payments made via the Mastercard then...
                    Just logged into my COT acct and the message saying you can apply for your visa from now also says the Mastercards will be retired in January. Does that mean they have extended it again i wonder?

" It's time to switch over to your brand new VISA card!
                    Your powerful new Visa Business Credit Card is just a few short steps away from being sent straight to you. Your old MasterCard will be retired in January, so hurry and switch now!"

Comment

Originally posted by gizzmo View Post
                      Just logged into my COT acct and the message saying you can apply for your visa from now also says the Mastercards will be retired in January. Does that mean they have extended it again i wonder?

" It's time to switch over to your brand new VISA card!
                      Your powerful new Visa Business Credit Card is just a few short steps away from being sent straight to you. Your old MasterCard will be retired in January, so hurry and switch now!"
                      I haven't seen that yet. I am keeping my MasterCard until I have to give it up! January sounds great to me as it might then become February, March...

Comment

Working...
                      X