I want to hire/outsource to a foreign self employed person with their business registered in a EU country and the person doing the work from their country. I want the person to help my LTD with some training and some admin work. I am wondering now when I pay for such services to my LTD business is this then tax deducible to my business? Has anyone got any experience with outsourcing some of your work abroad (but within EU)? What should I pay attention to?