• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changing accountants mid contract.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abu1 View Post
    replying to my emails and messages
    payslips
    expenses

Basically he is a book keeper rather than an accountant most of his clients are self employed. He was not aware of ir35, dividends and how to claim expenses
    We've been though all this. Get a new accountant from the recommended list and ring them. You've got to stop asking daft questions which is getting you no where and just get a grip and get on with it.
    We can't do it for you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      We've been though all this. Get a new accountant from the recommended list and ring them. You've got to stop asking daft questions which is getting you no where and just get a grip and get on with it.
      We can't do it for you.
      I was just replying to that persons question. you seriously need to relax mr

Comment

We can't do it for you.
        Yeo but before you do this, start another thread asking what questions to ask your new accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
          Yeo but before you do this, start another thread asking what questions to ask your new accountant.

Comment

Tell you what - i'll be your accountant and will deal with everything via pms to make your life easier

I do all the things your current accountant doesn't - especially answering emails, I do that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by craigy1874 View Post
              Tell you what - i'll be your accountant and will deal with everything via pms to make your life easier

I do all the things your current accountant doesn't - especially answering emails, I do that a lot.

Cool

Comment

...Get a new accountant from the recommended list and ring them...
                Where is that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Syd View Post
                  Where is that list?
                  Sticky at the top.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X