• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any experience with Flagstone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with Flagstone ?

Has anyone used the Flagstone saving platform? It seems like a good idea but their fee seems very high.

Flagstone - The Smarter Cash Platform

-------------
    Flagstone charges clients a flat annual management fee ranging from 0.25% to 0.15% based on the total value of a client’s account. Fees are accrued daily and debited monthly in arrears from your Hub Account. Flagstone also charges a one-off set-up fee at a flat rate of £500 (or $500 or €500 for USD or EUR accounts).
    -------------

Flagstone

Originally posted by jmann View Post
    Has anyone used the Flagstone saving platform? It seems like a good idea but their fee seems very high.

Flagstone - The Smarter Cash Platform

-------------
    Flagstone charges clients a flat annual management fee ranging from 0.25% to 0.15% based on the total value of a client’s account. Fees are accrued daily and debited monthly in arrears from your Hub Account. Flagstone also charges a one-off set-up fee at a flat rate of £500 (or $500 or €500 for USD or EUR accounts).
    -------------
    We were introduced to this by one of our IFA clients at St James Place, interesting concept and they were doing a promotion last month whereby waiving the set up fee. Looking at setting one up for the umbrella company. The dashboard is simple to use, nicely designed platform and with any bank accounts set up in the name of the company/individual, utilises the FSCS protection limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom at Fox Bartfield View Post
      We were introduced to this by one of our IFA clients at St James Place, interesting concept and they were doing a promotion last month whereby waiving the set up fee. Looking at setting one up for the umbrella company. The dashboard is simple to use, nicely designed platform and with any bank accounts set up in the name of the company/individual, utilises the FSCS protection limits.
      Yes, it looks like a good platform. No need to fill out multiple application forms which is what attracting me thier platform. If they waive the set up fee then I am going to test it out.

Comment

Platform

Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll send you the details of our guy at St James Place who may be able to swing the no fee with it being an offer for last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom at Fox Bartfield View Post
          Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll send you the details of our guy at St James Place who may be able to swing the no fee with it being an offer for last month.
          They are still offering free set up which is good but they are charging 0.25% management fee.

Comment

Working...
          X