• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant charges for Second Director Self-Assessment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As she has always been a shareholder, shouldn't she have always done a SA as well?

Comment

Originally posted by l35kee View Post
      As she has always been a shareholder, shouldn't she have always done a SA as well?
      Only if she had taxable income to report.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
        £72?? Really? ... It's nothing.
        Originally posted by craigy1874 View Post
        You are grumbling over a fee of £72?... Unbelievable.
        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        £72. Really?
        Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
        £72 isn't much
        Am I the only one who thinks that if £72 is such a small amount, the accountant should be valuing his 10+ years relationship with his client more than to try to screw another £72 out of him.

I'd find another accountant stat and tell him to stick his 10 years x monthly payments + 72 up his bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks that if £72 is such a small amount, the accountant should be valuing his 10+ years relationship with his client more than to try to screw another £72 out of him.

I'd find another accountant stat and tell him to stick his 10 years x monthly payments + 72 up his bum.
          Not quite the same thing though is it? £72 is not much to the individual client. Giving away lots of £72 self assessment jobs to his "valued clients" on the other hand can start to add up for an accountant.

Also don't forget that whilst a lot of self assessments are "simple", they all add to the workload for what is probably one of the busiest times of the year for an accountant.

Comment

Working...
          X