• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention

Hi all,

I have been contracting in Germany recently, but alas it seems the market is quiet at the moment.
    I now need to turn my sights to the UK as the market is hopping. I am an Irish national.

With regards contracts, when I receive one from a recruitment agency that they state is 'outside IR35':

What reputable company could review / force amendments to the contract to ensure IR35 'outside' compliance/all bases covered and what fees to expect?
    Who can I rely on to establish an LTD and give me honest,smart tax advice throughout the year at a reasonable price? I would prefer most communication done online.
    Ideally, could an accountant handle all this ?

Cheers

QDOS for IR35 reviews and insurance. They are regarded as one of the best. They’ll do a quick turnaround if you pay a bit more as far as I know.

For company setup and advice you will need a decent accountant. See the accountant recommendation thread at the top.

Edit- Also read all the IR35 guides. And understand the current and future changes coming in April 2020.

Comment

Working...
    X