Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Nervous Newbie

Default Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention

Hi all,

I have been contracting in Germany recently, but alas it seems the market is quiet at the moment.
    I now need to turn my sights to the UK as the market is hopping. I am an Irish national.

With regards contracts, when I receive one from a recruitment agency that they state is 'outside IR35':

What reputable company could review / force amendments to the contract to ensure IR35 'outside' compliance/all bases covered and what fees to expect?
    Who can I rely on to establish an LTD and give me honest,smart tax advice throughout the year at a reasonable price? I would prefer most communication done online.
    Ideally, could an accountant handle all this ?

Cheers

Fingers like lightning

Default Moving to the UK, prescreen Contract for IR35, LTD setup for efficient tax retention

QDOS for IR35 reviews and insurance. They are regarded as one of the best. They’ll do a quick turnaround if you pay a bit more as far as I know.

For company setup and advice you will need a decent accountant. See the accountant recommendation thread at the top.

Edit- Also read all the IR35 guides. And understand the current and future changes coming in April 2020.