• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MTD & VAT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you know that I've stopped 1st time posters from promoting any more MTD software.

We've got enough for anyone to make a decision regarding this from now on.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by OhIllDoIt View Post
      Just thought I'd post to say I've had a few users submit returns in production without issue, so XLVAT for Excel will be on HMRC's list of approved bridging software shortly.

All users get their first return free; if anyone from this forum signs up, submits a return and either provides a testimonial I can stick on the website, or posts about their experience here, I will throw in a second freebie.
      Just used this and I have to say it was pretty painless
      I checked the company VAT ledger after & the return is present, I have to mention that previously when submitting a VAT return there was an acknowledgement with a must be paid by this date email - which has not been forthcoming but I suspect that is a HMRC rather than yours issue

Comment

Working...
      X