• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Establishing fair value in a one man band company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig@Clarity View Post
    I imagine you saying this, then downing your drink and ordering another one without hesitation as you continue talking about why radiators need bleeding lol

You joke but the fastest way to loose friends and family is when money is involved. His brother has had a free income for zero work no one here knows how that conversation is going to go down.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Gifting shares to a non-fee earner, who isn’t a spouse is a problem.
      As this is a share transfer the other way I can’t see any reason why £1 per share would ever be questioned by HMRC.
      I there is a risk it’s more about if HMRC want to see the tax the OPs brother was paying, and whether they’d consider that a settlement.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X