• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choosing Between Clever Accounts & Dolan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I suggest we get Ron and Simon in a paddling pool full of cold gravy and let them dook it out for the business. Winner takes the new client.
    Not sure if the forum admin provides paddling pools these days
    Last edited by Ron@Clever Accounts; 15 March 2019, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by WifeMother View Post
      Seriously, has anyone got experience of either of these? Thanks.
      I was a long time SJD customer, but moved to Dolan about a year ago. The transition was all handled by them and hassle free for me.

Big thumbs up for Dolan from me, so glad I moved away from SJD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
        I was a long time SJD customer, but moved to Dolan about a year ago. The transition was all handled by them and hassle free for me.

Thanks Mr Whippy.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I suggest we get Ron and Simon in a paddling pool full of cold gravy and let them dook it out for the business. Winner takes the new client.
          I knew the years of kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do would come in useful one day....
          P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post

Thanks - kind of you to say.
            P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

So I've narrowed down to 3 accountants,

Gorilla, Dolan and Clever.

Who can convince me I choose any of those 3. this is my first time ever contracting and I am feeling a bit lost,

I need to get registered with VAT asap, I have a ltd company setup, I have starling bank also and started the contract already, I have no accountant because it happened all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinUnit View Post
                So I've narrowed down to 3 accountants,

Gorilla, Dolan and Clever.

Who can convince me I choose any of those 3. this is my first time ever contracting and I am feeling a bit lost,

I need to get registered with VAT asap, I have a ltd company setup, I have starling bank also and started the contract already, I have no accountant because it happened all of a sudden.
                which one did you choose in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by WifeMother View Post
                  Hi everyone, been looking at previous posts and can't find any feedback on either of these two companies.
                  Please advise your experiences.
                  We are with a local firm for the last few years but last year they have messed up. Frankly we are fed up of lack of advice and practical help so need to move.
                  We have whittled it down to these two firms, so any tips/help/opinions gratefully received.#
                  Thanks.
                  I can confirm that none of our accountants have ever written a car off. Very safe hands!

(I accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the above statement)
                  www.inniaccounts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jess inniAccounts View Post
                    I can confirm that none of our accountants have ever written a car off. Very safe hands!

(I accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the above statement)
                    I've spent years looking for an accountant who confirms things and with the next breath denies any responsibility for the accuracy of their confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
                      I've spent years looking for an accountant who confirms things and with the next breath denies any responsibility for the accuracy of their confirmation.
                      LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X