Limited company status - post IR 35 Limited company status - post IR 35 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by suresh505 View Post
    Thanks DaveB.
    It would be nice if we have any data on the proportion of contractors in public sector that still work outside IR 35.
    Not sure why that matters to be honest.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Get yourself some IR35 insurance that covers current and past contracts. If that’s possible.

It doesn’t seem like you have done your due diligence up till now.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by suresh505 View Post
    I still think it is going to be a very small percentage of the total workforce that will continue to work outside IR 35. It would be nice if we have any data on the proportion of contractors in public sector that still work outside IR 35.
    The percentage in private sector will probably be higher than in the public sector. There are probably more in the private sector that will be willing to take the risk of an outside determination, since it is generally going to save them money to do so. I'd guess they will also be willing to be more flexible, in general, in structuring contracts and working practices to be outside.

And they aren't likely to have some NHS guy telling them all to make blanket inside determinations.