• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone looked at Pandle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looked at Pandle

Pandle - a FreeAgent alternative ??

Came across the name when looking at a Monzo community thread on business banking. Also some comments on there that the FA UI is a little outdated...
    Pandle bank feeds are through Yodlee, so that puts me off for now.

I personally won't be considering a move for at least another year, just renewed with my current FA accountant.
    Good to keep an eye on what's out there though.

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    Pandle bank feeds are through Yodlee, so that puts me off for now.
    FreeAgent also uses Yodlee for most of its feeds. (FA does have a small number of direct integrations with certain banks.)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLooper View Post
      FreeAgent also uses Yodlee for most of its feeds. (FA does have a small number of direct integrations with certain banks.)
      Sure - I don't use Yodlee with FA either. Am waiting on Starling to get their FA integration available.

Comment

Also some comments on there that the FA UI is a little outdated...
        It is??? You mean it's not done the kind of Office 365/phone friendly standard or whatever that format appears to look like in Pandle then it's out of date?

More like the customer base of Monzo are young/millennial/generation whatever digital types and they expect to see the format in the standard O365 or whatever it looks similar to and think any other way of presenting it is out of date...

When whatever format it's in is replaced in the next version of windows/android/apple/whatever I'll have to pop on their and point out their UI is out of date.

Apart from a newer UI (cough) I can't see anything else in the blurb that adds to FA. I'd be interested to know if it's as tailored as FA or it's more generic so sits between FA and Xero.

Or is it the same as FA but just designed for those that do everything on their phone only.

Now where me bleedin' flat cap gone...
        Last edited by northernladuk; 1 April 2019, 15:27.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          It is??? You mean [stuff]
          I don't mean anything. I merely mentioned that's what some had commented. Go ask them if you want to know what they mean...

Comment

I don't mean anything. I merely mentioned that's what some had commented. Go ask them if you want to know what they mean...
            Nah, not really bothered. As an outdated user I'm quite happy with an (apparently) outdated UI

I would be interested to know where it sits FA/xero sizing though.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 1 April 2019, 15:53.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X