• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Starling now integrates with FreeAgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starling now integrates with FreeAgent

Starling now integrates with FreeAgent.

Starling For Business on Twitter: "They say good things come to those who wait, and we know this has been a long one... We are thrilled to announce that our integration with @freeagent

Now, just waiting for multi-PSC companies and then I can switch.

Finally! Have started the process of switching away from HSBC.
    Last edited by TheCyclingProgrammer; 8 April 2019, 12:02.

Comment

Just added it with no issues. Just need a transaction now .. thinK I'll pay my expenses

Update:
      Made a payment from Starling, showed up straight away in FA.
      The FA description was 'Faster Payments Out', and not the payment reference I had used in Starling, although the reference string did show up in the FA transaction, so quick copy/paste. Hopefully FA will 'learn' as more transactions get added/classified.
      Happy so far !
      Last edited by Spoiler; 8 April 2019, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
        Just added it with no issues. Just need a transaction now .. thinK I'll pay my expenses

Update:
        Made a payment from Starling, showed up straight away in FA.
        The FA description was 'Faster Payments Out', and not the payment reference I had used in Starling, although the reference string did show up in the FA transaction, so quick copy/paste. Hopefully FA will 'learn' as more transactions get added/classified.
        Happy so far !
        Please can you tell me how you managed to enable the Starling Bank Feed? Starling doesn't appear in the list of available banks to enable a feed from - tried searching and eyeballing the complete list but no joy.

Switched from Cashplus to Starling a few months back and been really pleased - this has been my only hang-up, so great to hear no more manual statement uploads..!

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
          Please can you tell me how you managed to enable the Starling Bank Feed? Starling doesn't appear in the list of available banks to enable a feed from - tried searching and eyeballing the complete list but no joy.

Switched from Cashplus to Starling a few months back and been really pleased - this has been my only hang-up, so great to hear no more manual statement uploads..!
          Send me your details over and I'll set it up for you.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Are you looking in FreeAgent ?

I did this from the Starling app - just go to Marketplace and enable the FA integration from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
              Are you looking in FreeAgent ?

I did this from the Starling app - just go to Marketplace and enable the FA integration from there.
              I was... didn't think to look in the Starling App. Oh wow, now that is very cool. Seamless.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Send me your details over and I'll set it up for you.
                Sort Code: 80-00-85
                Account No.: 8008135

Comment

Sort Code: 80-00-85
                  Account No.: 8008135
                  OK. That's gone in fine. When I press refresh bank feed it asks for your user name and password. Bung that over and I'll have you ship shape and ready to go in no time.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    OK. That's gone in fine. When I press refresh bank feed it asks for your user name and password. Bung that over and I'll have you ship shape and ready to go in no time.
                    [email protected]
                    Contractor4Lyf

Comment

Working...
                    X