Gorilla Accounting vs BI Accountcy Gorilla Accounting vs BI Accountcy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maslins View Post
    I've had a couple of slapped wrists on this forum for being a bit too opinionated/unprofessional recently, so I'd better wind my neck in
    You? Never!!

    You aren't a proper poster until you've got a ban under your belt anyway so keep at it!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #12

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    You? Never!!

    You aren't a proper poster until you've got a ban under your belt anyway so keep at it!
    Makes me think, what happened to Alan at Broome Affinity? He was never scared to post contentious comments, though in my opinion in a good way, eg calling out shocking behaviour. Often made me smile!

  3. #13

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Don't know BI. Went with Gorilla six months back based on forum recommendation, and been a very happy customer ever since. They have been superb - cannot fault them.

  4. #14

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Forgive me if I’m mistaken but isn’t BI just one fella? What happens if they become sick, have an accident etc? Gorilla assign you another accountant sharpish.

  5. #15

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I'm currently with BI accountancy but will soon move elsewhere. Michael seems like a skilled and friendly guy but sadly he's not my accountant. The others I've spoken to including my accountant seem inexperienced and I've had to chase them repeatedly to do their job.

    At the moment I'm looking at Gorilla Accounting to move towards after this month.

  6. #16

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoleTrader View Post
    Forgive me if I’m mistaken but isn’t BI just one fella? What happens if they become sick, have an accident etc? Gorilla assign you another accountant sharpish.
    Wasn’t aware of that, thank you.

  7. #17

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mscott View Post
    I'm currently with BI accountancy but will soon move elsewhere. Michael seems like a skilled and friendly guy but sadly he's not my accountant. The others I've spoken to including my accountant seem inexperienced and I've had to chase them repeatedly to do their job.
    Good to know, thanks

  8. #18

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maslins View Post
    Makes me think, what happened to Alan at Broome Affinity? He was never scared to post contentious comments, though in my opinion in a good way, eg calling out shocking behaviour. Often made me smile!
    Same here. I hope he starts posting again soon.

  9. #19

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    You? Never!!

    You aren't a proper poster until you've got a ban under your belt anyway so keep at it!
    Is the best poster the one with the longest ban and then returning?

    Or is it still highest post count?

  10. #20

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mscott View Post
    I'm currently with BI accountancy but will soon move elsewhere. Michael seems like a skilled and friendly guy but sadly he's not my accountant. The others I've spoken to including my accountant seem inexperienced and I've had to chase them repeatedly to do their job.
    Firstly I am sorry to hear this, I have dropped you a PM in order to look into this further and hopefully rectify any issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •