• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting vs BI Accountcy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
    I've had a couple of slapped wrists on this forum for being a bit too opinionated/unprofessional recently, so I'd better wind my neck in
    You? Never!!

You aren't a proper poster until you've got a ban under your belt anyway so keep at it!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You? Never!!

You aren't a proper poster until you've got a ban under your belt anyway so keep at it!
      Makes me think, what happened to Alan at Broome Affinity? He was never scared to post contentious comments, though in my opinion in a good way, eg calling out shocking behaviour. Often made me smile!

Comment

Don't know BI. Went with Gorilla six months back based on forum recommendation, and been a very happy customer ever since. They have been superb - cannot fault them.

Comment

Forgive me if I’m mistaken but isn’t BI just one fella? What happens if they become sick, have an accident etc? Gorilla assign you another accountant sharpish.

Comment

I'm currently with BI accountancy but will soon move elsewhere. Michael seems like a skilled and friendly guy but sadly he's not my accountant. The others I've spoken to including my accountant seem inexperienced and I've had to chase them repeatedly to do their job.

At the moment I'm looking at Gorilla Accounting to move towards after this month.

Comment

Originally posted by SoleTrader View Post
              Forgive me if I’m mistaken but isn’t BI just one fella? What happens if they become sick, have an accident etc? Gorilla assign you another accountant sharpish.
              Wasn’t aware of that, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mscott View Post
                I'm currently with BI accountancy but will soon move elsewhere. Michael seems like a skilled and friendly guy but sadly he's not my accountant. The others I've spoken to including my accountant seem inexperienced and I've had to chase them repeatedly to do their job.
                Good to know, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
                  Makes me think, what happened to Alan at Broome Affinity? He was never scared to post contentious comments, though in my opinion in a good way, eg calling out shocking behaviour. Often made me smile!
                  Same here. I hope he starts posting again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    You? Never!!

Is the best poster the one with the longest ban and then returning?

Or is it still highest post count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mscott View Post
                      Firstly I am sorry to hear this, I have dropped you a PM in order to look into this further and hopefully rectify any issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X