Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFingers View Post

I am an engineering contractor, British citizen and based in the UK. I currently contract in the UK using my own LTD company. As per the title; I have been offered a contract working for a German company through a German agency working remotely from my home office with occasional on site work in Germany.

So the million dollar question is where do I pay tax ? Before anybody says it - I would ask my accountant but he's on holidays for 2 weeks I have tried searching for an answer but can't find anything definitive to my situation but from what I can work out is, if i do have to pay tax in Germany there will be little point bothering.

Thanks for any help
You work in the UK, with occasional business travel for meetings in Germany.

You pay taxes (and NI) in the UK.