• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a new SIM deal + eSim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new SIM deal + eSim

Currently have a sim-only business monthly contract with Vodafone, in the company name & paid direct by company. Also have an eSim on the same account - which was free for 6 months - used in my personal apple watch.

The 6 month eSim freebie is coming to an end, so I'm assuming I should really shift the eSim to a personal plan. Am going to check with Vodafone if this will work okay - with the sims on different accounts.

Anyone else got this working ??

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    Currently have a sim-only business monthly contract with Vodafone, in the company name & paid direct by company. Also have an eSim on the same account - which was free for 6 months - used in my personal apple watch.

The 6 month eSim freebie is coming to an end, so I'm assuming I should really shift the eSim to a personal plan. Am going to check with Vodafone if this will work okay - with the sims on different accounts.

Anyone else got this working ??
    It won't work.
    The eSim in your bracelet uses the same phone number. It needs to be part of the same contract.
    My 'business owned wearable device' was purchased for testing MDM solutions for customers, and therefore the eSIM is appropriately part of the business mobile contract.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      It won't work.
      The eSim in your bracelet uses the same phone number. It needs to be part of the same contract.
      Thanks - that was my concern. Will just keep it on the company account and make appropriate use of it.

Comment

Working...
      X