• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for Accountant using Quickbooks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Accountant using Quickbooks

Please suggest an Accountant using Quickbooks.

My business account is with HSBC which supports Quickbooks. I am planning to switch Accountant and need someone who uses Quickbooks.
    Last edited by legal; 5 May 2019, 14:45.

Originally posted by legal View Post
    Please suggest an Accountant using Quickbooks.
    I don't think anyone has asked this before so not sure if you'll get any recommendations. Could I ask why it has to be quickbooks and not Freeagent?

You can get a list of accountants in your chosen area on the quickbooks site..

Local Accountants Near Me | Find a chartered accountant | QuickBooks Online UK

EDIT : You've already mentioned looking for FA guys in a number of other threads you've posted today. Why QuickBooks now? For someone looking to do their own accounts you certainly seem to be flailing around a little at the moment.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 5 May 2019, 12:09.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I don't think anyone has asked this before so not sure if you'll get any recommendations. Could I ask why it has to be quickbooks and not Freeagent?

You can get a list of accountants in your chosen area on the quickbooks site..

EDIT : You've already mentioned looking for FA guys in a number of other threads you've posted today. Why QuickBooks now? For someone looking to do their own accounts you certainly seem to be flailing around a little at the moment.
      Looks like you have been monitoring threads, but failed to notice the reason for Quickbooks!

FA is not supported by HSBC...

Comment

Is it not?

FA says it is
        Which Bank Feeds does FreeAgent support? – FreeAgent

I do notice there have been a lot of problems mentioned HSBC though but some of the more recent questions would indicate it's working...
        https://community.freeagent.com/free...import-pending

One of our members is using it although had a problem.
        https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...hsbc-feed.html

All that would indicate it appears to be possible.

Comment

Is it not?

FA says it is
          Which Bank Feeds does FreeAgent support? – FreeAgent

I do notice there have been a lot of problems mentioned HSBC though but some of the more recent questions would indicate it's working...
          https://community.freeagent.com/free...import-pending

One of our members is using it although had a problem.
          https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...hsbc-feed.html

All that would indicate it appears to be possible.
          I would not like to change the purpose of starting this thread.

Lets come back to original question: "Please suggest an Accountant using Quickbooks".

Comment

Originally posted by legal View Post
            I would not like to change the purpose of starting this thread.

Lets come back to original question: "Please suggest an Accountant using Quickbooks".
            Suit yourself.

Comment

Just in case you're not swamped with personal recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Just in case you're not swamped with personal recommendations

Check post number 2.

Comment

Check post number 2.
                  You expect me to read all the posts? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    You expect me to read all the posts? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Comment

Working...
                    X