• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Shuttle Bus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    He's harmless enough.

But he doesn't half go on.

Ask him about his ET/EAT. (Don't)
    Noted.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      well considering I've been banned several times for posting in another place for what I would call trivial and unwarranted reasons, it's obvious to me that I'm having some effect and they wish to censor my opinions .
      I can only think you are trolling now. No one can be this deluded.

But who are we to change the cycle of life. Mods. Can we ban him so he doesn't think we are treating him any differently to anywhere else?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        He's harmless enough.

But he doesn't half go on.

Ask him about his ET/EAT. (Don't)
        I'd be much happier to discuss my hobby.

Comment

I'd be much happier to discuss my hobby.
          Is it something tool related?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I can only think you are trolling now. No one can be this deluded.

But who are we to change the cycle of life. Mods. Can we ban him so he doesn't think we are treating him any differently to anywhere else?
            well one director of another organisation mysteriously disappeared after I complained that he'd verbally abused me on the fora. It's not for me to make a connection, but then I never received an apology. He was just told not to interact with me! Clue for you perhaps?

Comment

well one director of another organisation mysteriously disappeared after I complained that he'd verbally abused me on the fora. It's not for me to make a connection, but then I never received an apology. He was just told not to interact with me! Clue for you perhaps?
              Perhaps he just doesn't want anything to do with you. Have you noticed the old heads that have been through this before and know you have also mysteriously disappeared from commenting on your posts? Maybe they are scared as well.
              Or they are so sick of your tedious ramblings and in ability to see fact and common sense they just can't be bothered anymore.

Sadly I've not learned to do the latter yet but when I've finally had enough and CBA to read any of your crap will that be because I've been warned off interacting with you?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                So the bus IS an IR35 indicator?
                if HMRC wanted it to be, then yes. And that's the crux of the issue. HMRC will try to use any superfluous reason to add to their argument that an individual is subject to IR35 and is employee like. So using a shuttle bus provided for employees could be one addition to their tick boxes in order to prove this. I guess some posters here may not have had direct experience of HMRC's tactics like I have. My opinions with regard to HMG, HMRC and the establishment in general, are based on painful personal experiences.

Comment

if HMRC wanted it to be, then yes. And that's the crux of the issue. HMRC will try to use any superfluous reason to add to their argument that an individual is subject to IR35 and is employee like. So using a shuttle bus provided for employees could be one addition to their tick boxes in order to prove this. I guess some posters here may not have had direct experience of HMRC's tactics like I have. My opinions with regard to HMG, HMRC and the establishment in general, are based on painful personal experiences.
                  Sorry to hear this. Would you care to share these experiences?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Sorry to hear this. Would you care to share these experiences?
                    I can't in public. But if you'd like to provide your Email address, I'll send you a synopsis.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Perhaps he just doesn't want anything to do with you. Have you noticed the old heads that have been through this before and know you have also mysteriously disappeared from commenting on your posts? Maybe they are scared as well.
                      Or they are so sick of your tedious ramblings and in ability to see fact and common sense they just can't be bothered anymore.

Sadly I've not learned to do the latter yet but when I've finally had enough and CBA to read any of your crap will that be because I've been warned off interacting with you?
                      "know you have also mysteriously disappeared from commenting on your posts?"

as I've said, I've been banned from posting in another place.

"in ability to see fact"

there are many facts that you would not be party to.

"Sadly I've not learned to do the latter yet"

you will do, because I'll pi*s you off enough eventually

Comment

Working...
                      X