• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Shuttle Bus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    I can't in public. But if you'd like to provide your Email address, I'll send you a synopsis.
    See if you can beat this tool for a story: Shout99 : <b>A brave man has his day in court</b> -

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      See if you can beat this tool for a story: Shout99 : <b>A brave man has his day in court</b> -
      that was me.

edit

although there was little support for me at the time, representative organisations have now adopted the same approach, i.e. the Winchester case and the Elbourn case. So I feel entirely justified in my actions. So as a BOS with no ROS, which HP had confirmed in court, I was adjudged not an employee of my client HP.
      Last edited by JohntheBike; 13 June 2019, 13:45.

Comment

Is it something tool related?
        a Myford ML7 is certainly involved.

Comment

that was me.
          Rubbish. You just said you wanted to email me. You're hardly going to admit to this on a public forum.

Comment

Rubbish. You just said you wanted to email me. You're hardly going to admit to this on a public forum.
            que? this was most definitely my case, but I can't publish here the legal skulduggery that accompanied my case. If you supply your Email, I'll send you a synopsis.

can someone from another place enlighten this poster please?
            Last edited by JohntheBike; 13 June 2019, 13:51.

Comment

que? this was most definitely my case, but I can't publish here the legal skulduggery that accompanied my case. If you supply your Email, I'll send you a synopsis.
              I think you're pulling my leg, but here is the email address:

[email protected]

Comment

OMG. What a tool!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  OMG. What a tool!!
                  I think JTB is being mean to me by pretending it's him. Nobody would admit to being such a tool on a public forum.

Comment

that was me.

edit

although there was little support for me at the time, representative organisations have now adopted the same approach, i.e. the Winchester case and the Elbourn case. So I feel entirely justified in my actions. So as a BOS with no ROS, which HP had confirmed in court, I was adjudged not an employee of my client HP.
                    A totally different type of action which has nothing to do with yours, 16 years after yours justifies that your actions??

Jesus wept. Scraping the barrel a bit there aren't you?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

that was me.

edit

Not an employee from an employment law perspective or from a taxation perspective?

Comment

Working...
                      X